Shipment of Products:
- We offer free shipping for all purchases above Rs. 300. Transactions below this value will be charged Rs. 50 or more depends on the distance of the delivery address. Purchases are shipped from our own or third party warehouses/ stores or offices from various points in India. Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 7-10 days from receipt of order and payment. Order deliveries will be made usually between 10.30 am – 7 pm Monday –Sunday.
- COD available on all orders. Rs. 50 handling charge for orders below Rs. 750. The maximum order Value for a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment is ₹10,000. It is only a cash only payment method and Gift Cards cannot be used for COD payments. Only India rupee accepted to make a COD payment. The order amount has to be paid in full before receiving the package and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened only after the payment is made
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
- Since the transactions are authorized by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order.
- The delivery will NOT be redirected / redelivered to any other address in any circumstance. The selected product will be delivered only in the city it is mentioned as “available” on this Site. Errorkart shall not be held responsible for damage of products after delivery.
- Errorkart will contact the customer on the first time & confirm the date, time & address of delivery. If the delivery fails due to following reasons, Errorkart will contact the customer second time to deliver goods & levy delivery charges for the second attempt. In case the customer refuses to pay the second time delivery charges, Errorkart will refund the entire order money to the Customer.
Errorkart will consider the order delivery “failed” in the following cases:
- Delivery not done due to wrong address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
- In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ National Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
In case the product is not delivered due to any of the above reasons, we will inform you about the same. Important Note: All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the delivery challan copy and returned to the delivery person.
Errorkart accepts payments by any of the following methods:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Credit and Debit Cards
- Online – NEFT, IMPS, UPI, Paytm, transfers.
- Cash (Only Indian currency)
Please note that this Return Policy only applies to products purchased from https://errorkart.com/shop not from other websites or retail stores.
- Once products are delivered to you and accepted as accurate and as per the original order, there is no refund or exchange possible.
- To return any items that are damaged or expired or not as per your original order, Please return these products to the delivery person along with a remark on the delivery challan. Please contact customer service by email through the contact us link on the website. Mention the return of products along with the order number, and the date of delivery.
- All returned items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt, a return / exchange authorization number and in unopened, saleable condition.
- Postage and charges for return of these will not be refunded.
- Please note that in any case we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any sale, opened or used products.
- Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your package for your refund request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is complete.
Note: We will update FAQ – Shipping & Return soon! And will be updating all policies periodically.